The Italian Sea Group at the 2023 Monaco Yacht Show: Greatly successful of the worldwide previews presented and announcement of new innovative projects and partnership
Monaco Yacht Show 2023: great success of The Italian Sea Group
Monaco Yacht Show 2023: The Italian Sea Group has been the undisputed star of the 32nd edition! Thanks to the worldwide preview of some of the newly launched yacht, the announcement of new important and innovative projects, and future collaborations.
6 TISG superyachts in the dock at Monaco Yacht Show 2023
Throughout the event, TISG’s new jewels caught the attention of all the show’s attendees, who reached the exclusive stand in Quai Rainier Ier to admire the most innovative projects present. Only a selection of owners, international brokers, industry press, and investors had the chance to visit the yachts in the dock:
• Perini Navi Art Explorer. A 47m sailing catamaran among the largest in the world. She had the honour of hosting on board Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Carolina of Monaco;
• Tecnomar This Is It. A 43m motor catamaran, among the show’s stars due to its extremely innovative and futuristic design;
• Admiral Silver Star. A 55m motor yacht which charmed visitors with its Giorgio Armani interior;
• Admiral Kenshō. The award-winning and admired 75m yacht;
• Two iconic models of the Tecnomar for Lamborghini 63 project.
TISG also presented three new projects and announced the partnership with Studio Fuksas and Luca Dini
During the press conference, held on September 26th at the Yacht Club de Monaco, TISG also presented three new projects. An important collaboration with Studio Fuksas and Luca Dini Design & Architecture was also announced for the design of motor yacht Sea Flower, an 80m Admiral yacht with extremely innovative features, which will dictate new standards for architecture and yachting.