Confirmed the production progress for 2024. 7 yachts are being launched of which 6 are on delivery
The Italian Sea Group confirms production progress for 2024. Seven yachts are being launched of which six are on delivery
18th January 2024
The Italian Sea Group presents its 2024 production progress forecasts confirming launches and deliveries for all the Group’s brands.
TISG announces the launch and delivery of 6 yachts in 2024
- 2 full custom 78-metre megayachts designed by archistars: one with interiors designed by Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design and exteriors by Lobanov Design, and the other totally designed by Sinot.
- 1 full custom 72-metre Admiral|Giorgio Armani megayacht, entirely designed by Giorgio Armani.
- 1 full custom 67-metre Admiral, with interior designed by architect Mark Berryman.
- 1 Admiral 55-metre S-Force model completely designed by the TISG Centro Stile.
One Perini Navi:
- 1 Perini Navi 60 metre Ketch developed in collaboration with Ron Holland, who oversaw naval architecture, and architect Rémi Tessier, who designed the interiors.
Launch of the first Picchiotti
Following this, the launch of the first Picchiotti 24 metres is planned, less than two years after the introduction of the new Gentleman fleet, which will be delivered in early 2025.
Launches and deliveries of the Tecnomar for Lamborghini 63 motor yachts continue
The regularity of the launches and deliveries of the Tecnomar for Lamborghini 63 production are also confirmed, the iconic motor yacht born from the meeting of excellence in the nautical world and that of super sports cars.
Important production goals achieved thanks to the significant investments made by the Group in recent years
The achievement of these important production milestones is possible thanks to the significant investments made by the Group in recent years, which have allowed an increase in the production area, bringing it to a total of 350,000 square metres divided across various locations.
In line with the growth and development strategy, the last four major investments of 2023 are already fully operational:
● Celi 1920 site: expansion and modernization of the prestigious cabinetmaking company’s production site. To support TISG’s growing production needs and explore further development opportunities in sectors such as residential and high-end hoteliers from next year.
● Perini Navi Hub in Viareggio. The historical Viareggino brand’s carpentry is already operational. Focusing primarily on the interiors of Perini Navi yachts, as wella as supporting the entire Group.
● The new Perini Navi commercial Flagship in Via Coppino, Viareggio, will also be inaugurated in the coming months.
● Expansion of the Steelworks Business Unit, fundamental for the major detailing activities in interiors, as well as for the growing needs for outfitting steels.
The Italian Sea Group: there will be a new Capital Markets Day in February
“In 2024 we will continue to grow as outlined in last year’s Capital Markets Day forecast. In February there will be a new Capital Markets Day to illustrate the next objectives. We will continue to consolidate our business model in the name of innovation and sustainability, pursuing increasingly challenging and exciting goals”.
commented Giovanni Costantino Founder & CEO of The Italian Sea Group.